We offer private cooking class in both Tokyo and Kyoto. If you are looking for a nice gift for your important family and friend, or if you are looking for a surprise birthday present for your partner, our cooking class may be a great fit.
Please check with us about availability from contact page.
|1 person||30,000 yen||30,000 yen|
|2 persons||30,000 yen||30,000 yen|
|3 persons||39,000 yen||39,000 yen|
|4 persons||48,000 yen||48,000 yen|
|5 persons||55,000 yen||55,000 yen|
|6 persons||60,000 yen||60,000 yen|
|7 persons||65,000 yen||65,000 yen|
|8 persons||70,000 yen||70,000 yen|
- Rate is total (not per person) and is inclusive of tax.
Menu is the same as regular class but because this is private class, you can choose either menu whether your lesson time is morning or afternoon.
|Wagyu Kaiseki Class|
|Morning Bento Class|
Afternoon Izakaya Class
- Note that availability is limited so it is ideal that you book one month in advance.
|Cooking Sun Tokyo Studio (Shinanomachi 18, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)||Machiya Studio (Funayacho 679, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto)|
Kawaramachi Studio (Sakaicho 473, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto)
Kyoto Machiya Studio
Kyoto Kawaramachi Studio
When date/time/menu are confirmed between you and us, we send payment link. Once the payment is complete, booking is confirmed.
● more than 7 days before – 100% refund
● 2-6 days before – 80% refund
● 1 day before – 50% refund
● No show and ‘on the day’ cancellation – Non-refundable