[TOKYO] WAGYU KAISEKI CLASS
Colorful Japanese dishes from appetizer to dessert.
- Sesame Tofu (ゴマ豆腐）
- Steamed Veggie with Miso sauce（野菜の酢味噌和え）
- Rolled Egg（だし巻玉子）
- Dashi based Clear Soup(お吸い物）
- Wagyu Beef steak（和牛ステーキ）
- Simmered Pumpkin with Wagyu Beef（かぼちゃの煮物）
- Accordion Cucumber Salad（きゅうりの酢の物）
- Icecream with Kuromitsu and Kinako（黒蜜きな粉アイスクリーム）
Class begins and ends with legendary Japanese foods: wagyu and kaiseki. Our lady instructors explain the many steps to try creating the Japanese luxury cuisine of kaiseki. Meanwhile, prepare wagyu, a Japanese beef famed for its juiciness and taste. Take a quick photo at the end before tasting your creation. A great end to any class!
[TOKYO] SUSHI CLASS
Homemade Sushi making for everybody.
- Rolled Egg (玉子焼き）
- Sushi Rice (酢飯）
- Inari Sushi (いなりずし）
- Tuna Roll（鉄火巻き）
- Cucumber Roll (かっぱ巻き）
- California Roll (カリフォルニアロール）
- Nigiri Sushi (握りずし）
- Miso Soup (みそ汁）
In our sushi class, you will experience making various types of sushi; nigiri, inari, hosomaki (thin roll), and California roll. You will eat them with miso soup at the end. Find your favorite sushi and its ingredients!